Tuesday, January 7, 2014

{SOJ} Day 5...Home

{Day 5} Home

Day 5...home - it appears I'm being told to LET GO (when on the road of life - ride shotgun) & all roads lead to home sweet home! I love the part that says "there is something really great when you give your power to the she...and that's not an empty promise". Yes!

 One thing I've always wanted in my home are big doors & windows leading out to the deck 
(my sliding door is so old). Then the pic of the beach...so so looove the beach 
- the sounds & smells; the feeling of contentment, peace & serenity - mmmmm!!

Now I'm thinking that maybe my feelings about the beach are how I want to feel at home?!
 Although I wouldn't mind a house on the beach either

No comments:

Post a Comment

love, love, love to hear from you...thanks for taking the time! :-)