Wednesday, January 8, 2014

{SOJ} Day 5...Home - part 2

Day 5 {Home} part 2

I did end up doing another set of pages to add to the home prompt {inspired by Sarah's post}. I love designing and went to school for it late in life, so I'm always changing something in my house. I love the "rustic luxe" of these photos - the comfort it exudes. It is always most important to me for my home to be welcoming & inviting. I love beauty all around me and try to only have things that I love. 

My kitchen has a sign in it "kitchen - heart of the home" so these words soulful kitchen speak to me. I love the sparkling tile, the marble with the rustic wood, the casual yet elegant feel - and there is even wine in the pic - bonus!!  Fresh flowers, a comfy bed. The pool is on there because mine has a hole in the liner and it's very costly to fix. I always loved looking outside my slider and seeing the water and setting out there for hours drinking coffee, reading, etc. Now I don't even want to go into my backyard.

 I could go on & on, but I put these wishes out there - 
no matter when I end up - for my home to exude these feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love, love, love to hear from you...thanks for taking the time! :-)