Monday, January 6, 2014

{SOJ} Day 3 & 4


Prompts:  I AM & I LISTEN:

{Day 3} I Am {Day 4} I Listen

 AM...love & lust - vulnerable but also empowered, celebrated as part of inner beauty - I'm really just interested in true love & intimacy She says.

I LISTEN: She said - this is what secrets of real women looks like - the fierce list...
the beauty of individuality, 
the beauty of empathy, 
the beauty of confidence, 
the beauty of spirituality, 
the beauty of experience, 
the beauty of passion 
- it 's time

I was reluctant to use the word lust in my I am but after looking up the meaning it was perfect - an overwhelming desire; intense eagerness or enthusiasm - as I have this overwhelming desire to live with purpose, live intentionally and to live out loud!

“I don't know why people are afraid of lust. 
Then I can imagine that they are very afraid of me, 
for I have a great lust for everything. 
A lust for life, a lust for how the summer-heated street feels beneath my feet, 
a lust for the touch of another's skin on my skin
...a lust for everything.” 

― C. JoyBell C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love, love, love to hear from you...thanks for taking the time! :-)