Thursday, December 15, 2011

Day 303 {Reverb11} Breathe


Prompt#14 ~ Breathe.

How did you make space + peace for yourself in 2011?

I would have to say my blog is where I made space for myself.  It has allowed me to express myself and to be creative which both bring me peace and comfort.

In 2012, I would like to add some form a meditation to relax and connect with my inner self.  I feel need to listen closer to the nudging from my heart and this quiet, peaceful time would give me that sacred time just to be.

Breathe, Relax & Know


Always remember who you are,
and that there is never a moment
when you do not have God on your side.

Breathe, relax & know
 with confidence that all things 
will work out for you.

Step into tomorrow without apprehension,
and do not waste your time with worry.
Rather, fill your time 
with creative thinking
about how to move forward,
no matter what happens.


No comments:

Post a Comment

love, love, love to hear from you...thanks for taking the time! :-)