Saturday, December 3, 2011

Day 291 {Reverb11} Listen

Prompt#2: Listen

What song did you listen to in 2011 to completely change your mood?  Think about ways you can add more music to your life in 2012.

I have had a love affair with Adele’s music since the first time I hear her sing.  She has such a beautiful voice, meaningful lyrics and passion.  I have listened to her CD over & over this year ~ not to mention my attempts to sing along!  J

I love music…all genres, so I plan to always have music as a part of my life.  It was once of the things that I gave thanks for in my 30 Days of Gratitude {my post}.  There is nothing like music to transform your mood or take you back in time.

Here is Adele ~ Someone Like You...ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

love, love, love to hear from you...thanks for taking the time! :-)