Friday, June 13, 2014

{day 4} heard

Today I shall be...{heard}

Today...a full moon on Friday the 13th - there is some kind of magic in the air!

I have been noticing some people doing a 100 days of happy challenge and it started the wheels turning in my head.  I thought I'd do an 100 day photo challenge leading up to my 50th birthday.  I wanted the focus to be on GRACE as that word really speaks to me right now.  Then today happened!

I posted this photo in my Magic Making Circle for our "today I shall be" prompts.  An accumulation of things this week has me looking at how much I hold back what I have to say.  Sometimes my words scare me as it feels so vulnerable to speak my truth and reveal my thoughts.  I have moved away from writing here on my blog...starting today that changes!

Instead of doing the 100 days, the number 108 popped in my head today...and guess what?  It is 108 days until my 50th birthday.  Coincidental?  I think not.  So I looked for a meaning of 108.

Number 108 is a combination of the attributes and energies of number 1, 0 and number 8.  

Number 1 lends its vibrations of new beginnings, vivacity, stepping out of your comfort zone, intuition and insight, striving for success, attainment and happiness.  

Number 0 carries the vibration of the ‘God force’ and Universal Energies, and its energies emphasize and amplify the attributes of the numbers it appears with.  Number 0 a message to do with developing one’s spiritual aspects and is considered to represent the beginning of a spiritual journey and highlights the uncertainties that may entail.  It suggests that you listen to your intuition and higher-self as this is where you will find your answers. 

Number 8 resonates with manifesting positive abundance, personal power and authority, a desire for peace and a love of humanity and world transformation, giving and receiving and the Universal Spiritual Law of Cause and Effectkarma.  Number 8 is a ‘power’ number.

For 108 days I will be exploring my world through the eyes of grace.  
And, I will be writing more along with the photos...using my voice!


No comments:

Post a Comment

love, love, love to hear from you...thanks for taking the time! :-)