Thursday, June 12, 2014

{Day 3} home

Today I shall be...{home}

Day 3: Today I shall be...{home}

A word wasn't coming to me today. Then I was at home during lunch 
and my son's cat was laying there without a care in the world....
not regretting yesterday or worrying about tomorrow - just in full relaxation mode. 
I began thinking about how comforting it is to be at home, which has so many connotations.

Then I found this:

 Your true home is in the here and the now. 
Your true home is not an abstract idea;
 it is something you can touch and live in every moment. 
With mindfulness and concentration, 
you can find your true home 
in the full relaxation 
of your mind and body
 in the present moment.

 ~ Thich Nhat Hanh

No comments:

Post a Comment

love, love, love to hear from you...thanks for taking the time! :-)