Thursday, November 21, 2013

{gratitude} day 21...my big, little brother

{gratitude} day 21...my brother

{Gratitude} day 21...I give thanks for my big, little brother! Oh my brother and I were so competitive growing up and did our share of fighting but I could always and still can count on him for anything at anytime. This pic in this old album was taken at our Grandma Marge's house... best Grandma ever! Miss her so much. We both have only the best memories of her...which I am eternally grateful for having those experiences and memories.  

The desk in the background I used to sit there for hours and pretend I was a secretary.  My Grandma would save all her old check registers and papers in a drawer for me to play with...loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love, love, love to hear from you...thanks for taking the time! :-)