Friday, November 15, 2013

{gratitude} day 15...lovingkindness

{gartitude} day 15...lovingkindness

{gratitude} day 15...lovingkindness - to me lovingkindness is being kind to others - and yourself - in the spirit of love with no expectation of anything in return. This act both blesses the giver and the receiver. I give thanks to all who have extended their lovingkindness to me...which there have been many. I only hope to add more of this to my life by extending it to others.

 None of us know how much time we have left on this earth.
 What is left in the end are your actions,
 the memories you leave behind,
 and how you made people feel.
 And what you want to leave behind
 is people to remember you with love. 

 ~Bridgitte Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

love, love, love to hear from you...thanks for taking the time! :-)