Thursday, November 14, 2013

{gratitude} day 14...my job

{gratitude} day 14...my job

{gratitude} day 14...my job - I am so grateful to have a job where I enjoy going to work each day which is a blessing beyond measure! I give thanks for a boss with a good sense of humor and crazy stories and for working with men which eliminates a lot of drama -- and most of all, it allows me to provide for my family. Blessed for sure. 

 I also give thanks for sharpies (that are perfect for my ocd), colorful sticky notes, coffee made for me each morning, a desk calendar without spilled coffee on it, cute reading glasses (so I can see these days) and a co-worker who notices a candy wrapper in my wastebasket and bring me one as a surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love, love, love to hear from you...thanks for taking the time! :-)