Thursday, December 8, 2011

Day 296 {Reverb11} Travel

Prompt#7 ~ Travel.

Where did you travel this year? What was your favorite part? If you didn’t get to travel, where do you want to go next year?

I didn’t do any traveling out of the state this past year, although I did travel around Michigan.  I made a few trips to Detroit, girls trip to Holland for the Tulip Festival, some boating and visiting Lake Michigan

I already have a trip planned to Florida in February which I am sooooo looking forward being in the sunshine and on the beach.  The winters can get long here, so this will be a refreshing break!!  Next year, I would love to make it to Chicago & New York City.  I love big cities! 

Next year, I want to find a few more things here in Michigan that I’ve always wanted to do but haven’t taken the time – like the vineyards in Northern Michigan – and definitely making it to the beach more!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

love, love, love to hear from you...thanks for taking the time! :-)