Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Day 301 {Reverb11} Thrive

Prompt#12 ~ Thrive.

What was your healthiest habit of 2011? What would you like to change or do differently in 2012?

My healthiest habit was doing pilates!  It made a world of difference physically & mentally.  I love it and I have a very motivating (and sometimes sadist) instructor. 
In 2012, I want to try out yoga at a local place called Hilltop Yoga.  They have a great array of classes and I love participating in a class more than being at the gym on a treadmill!!!  Also, I want to try some workout videos for Barre.  I love the combination of ballet, dance & pilates.


thrive:  to grow vigorously; to flourish; 
to progress toward or realize a goal despite or because of circumstances

List 12 things that make you thrive:

(1) love
(2) connection
(3) touch
(4) faith
(5) creativity
(6) exercise
(7) gratitude
(8) optimism 
(9) my sons
(10) my family
(11) my friends
(12) dark chocolate :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

love, love, love to hear from you...thanks for taking the time! :-)