Thursday, November 24, 2011

Day 282 ~ {Gratitude} 23:30

I love this definition of serendipity... the act of finding something delightful when you are not looking for it…a happy accident!  Not only have I found a lot of special little things since beginning this adventure with my camera, but also other happy things have entered my life this year....when I wasn't looking.  I wholeheartedly believe this little "experiment" I began this year has re-aligned my life.  It prompted me to notice & appreciate which in turn brought more beauty & happiness to me.

{Gratitude} Day 23 ~ Serendipity

“Whether we name divine presence synchronicity, serendipity, or graced moment matters little. 
What matters is the reality that our hearts have been understood. 
Nothing is as real as a healthy dose of magic which restores our spirits.”  
~ Nancy Long

No comments:

Post a Comment

love, love, love to hear from you...thanks for taking the time! :-)