Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Day 281 ~ {Gratitude} 22:30

Each year my family has Thanksgiving at my home.  My children love the tradition.  I don't have a large family just my Mom, my Dad and my brother ~ and of course, my three children...I mean, young men now.  We all work together to get the food on the table.  One of the things I love to do is go around the table and each person speak what they are thankful for...always brings tears to my eyes.

Even though my parents have been divorced for many, many years they always have gotten along.  I never felt "in the middle" growing up which I think was a great gift.  I am thankful for all the help my parents have given me with raising my boys and caring for my home.  I don't know how I would have accomplished it all without them.

Parents

No comments:

Post a Comment

love, love, love to hear from you...thanks for taking the time! :-)