Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wishcasting Wednesday

Yay...it's Wednesday - time for Wishcasting!  Today Jamie asks...
What do you wish to stand for?
I feel like I should say I wish for something very noble with this type of question - like world peace!  But, then again, when I think of what I wish for I think it is something noble since a change in the world begins with you.  To me, this means...be the you that you weren't meant to be in this world.  My word for the year is "emerge" meaning "to come forth into view from obscurity; to become manifest" which is what I feel has been happening this year.

Especially since the beginning of the year, I have really been stretching myself to develop my creativity, well...me!  I feel that creativity is me...it's ingrained.  It makes me happy & I loose all sense of time when I'm engulfed in it.  I need to express it to feel whole.  That said...

My wish is to stand for my voice - my expression of the uniquely created me!

Here's to more adventures this year as I emerge...learning, growing & sharing.

What do you wish to stand for?  As you wish, so I wish for you!

Wish here.

4 comments:

  1. Stand for your voice and what makes you - you. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that lost on space feeling that happens when we are doing something we love! Kudos for helping yourself get there more often!

    As you wish for yourself I wish for you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK 6th attempt at posting here - abbreviated version now LOL - as you wish for yourself, so I wish for you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. As Sandra wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
    Loved the "to become manifest" line. Very cool intention.

    ReplyDelete

love, love, love to hear from you...thanks for taking the time! :-)