Thursday, May 12, 2011

Day 87 ~ My Grandma

Today is my Grandma's birthday.  I am reminiscing & missing her.  She left this world last year just after her 89th birthday.  My best memories from my childhood are of my Grandma.  She spoiled my brother & me - and loved us so unconditionally.  She has always been an angel in my eyes!

These photos are of her lockets that I have admired since I was a young girl.  I would always get them out of her jewelry box.  I didn't even realize previously that the larger on has my great grandmother's initials on the back, which makes it even more special to me.

Grandmas Locket

I love you, Grandma...and feel so blessed for all those years with you!  I know you are still watching over me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love, love, love to hear from you...thanks for taking the time! :-)