Friday, February 28, 2020

{ faith }


Documenting my last day at my office on Friday. The same office the last ten years. I was so ready to go. & now I get to work from home.

My job will be ending at some point as well. I don’t know exactly when. I don’t know where I’m going next. This is giving me the opportunity to trust that I will be led to where & what is next for me.

Normally I would be freaking out with all the unknowns. Trying to control it all. Over think it. Instead there is a calmness.

I have felt for quite some time that I needed a change. & this didn’t come about in the easiest of ways. But it is what it is now.

This time I desire what’s next to be chosen, not from fear, but from place of knowing. a knowing - this is for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love, love, love to hear from you...thanks for taking the time! :-)