Saturday, November 15, 2014

{...permission to say yes...}



Written by Wahkeena Sitka, 2011

I give myself
TOTAL PERMISSION TO FOLLOW MY HEART

to listen to my desires
to love myself completely
to make myself happy & joyful
to be deeply fulfilled
and live in purposeful ecstasy.

My body is an Open & Receptive temple for
 Divinity, 
Joy, 
Bliss, 
Fulfillment 
& Soulful Purpose 
to embody within.

I give myself COMPLETE PERMISSION 
to turn myself on
to bathe in love
& to embody the grace & wisdom 
of feminine divinity.

I am an activated Goddess overflowing
 with an abundance of
 Love, 
Joy, 
Bliss, 
Self-Love, 
Wisdom, 
Life Force Energy 
& Soulful Healing Creativity.

I say YES to Fulfillment
I say YES to Heart Wisdom
I say YES to Authentic Desire
I say YES to Joy
I say YES to Creativity
I say YES to Sensuality
I say YES to My Soul’s Purpose
I say YES to Sexuality
I say YES to Abundance
I say YES to Freedom & Liberation
I say YES to LIFE.

- See more HERE.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

More on ecstasy...a post from Liz DiAlto at Wild Soul Movement:

What if we allowed ourselves to experience the deep nourishment of satisfaction?

Ecstasy Rising.
http://wildsoulmovement.com/ecstasy-rising
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

love, love, love to hear from you...thanks for taking the time! :-)