Tuesday, June 10, 2014

{Day 1} grace

Today I shall be...{grace}

What is grace?   I know until you ask me; 
when you ask me, I do not know.

~ Saint Augustine

I have been drawn to the word GRACE lately.  I have been trying to figure out the FEELING of grace...not just a definition.  How do you live you life in grace?  So, today I chose to be grace.  I shall flow with the Universe knowing All is working on my behalf and accepting that I am part of the Whole.  I shall feel the freedom this knowing brings and allow harmony to flow through me.

My prayer for today is to let the grace of wonderment flood into me. 
Life is filled with Divine wonders and extraordinary calculations. 
One prayer can make all the difference. 
Invisible power is a mustard seed against the visible mountains in our lives.

~ Caroline Myss

No comments:

Post a Comment

love, love, love to hear from you...thanks for taking the time! :-)