Thursday, June 26, 2014

{art speaks}

I started two paintings the other night. I felt the need for two...like there is a story that needs to be told. 
 I felt a strong urge to start them. The first one I see three veiled women watching another 
woman walking away - maybe walking to something.  These three women 
have appeared in a few of my painting.  I always feel like they have something to say.


 The second one I saw a larger version of a veiled woman but when looking at the photo this morning, 
I see part of a naked body of a woman lurking in the background.


The more I look at the 2nd one...the figure continues to change - so intriguing! 
At first she seemed like a reflection of myself standing there looking back at me.
Now she appears to be flying or floating...maybe ascending.

Listening to see where She wants to take me...



No comments:

Post a Comment

love, love, love to hear from you...thanks for taking the time! :-)