Monday, April 7, 2014

{I crave}

I crave...


Tonight I went by the church around the corner from my house. I take a lot of photos there.
 A place I can see the sun set. In the summer, there is a meadow with lots of wild flowers. 
 A pond that reflects the sky. A beautiful garden with waterfalls and fountains. 
 All year long they have soft music playing in their outdoor sanctuary.

A few years ago I started my blog and began I journey of taking pictures to notice the beauty surrounding me every single day. This simple act made me take notice and appreciate so many things 
I would have overlooked otherwise.

It is with awe that I admire these every day happenings which leads me to acknowledge 
the magnificence & beauty of creation.


No comments:

Post a Comment

love, love, love to hear from you...thanks for taking the time! :-)