Friday, January 3, 2014

{Spirits of Joy} day 1

aa

:::AWAKEN THEE SLEEPING BEAUTY::: 

I used the word thee because this sleeping beauty is of a divine nature...
& when awakened {reminds me of that quote you see "oh shit, she's awake"} 
- a badass divine beauty. I really want to meet her!! 

I feel like I have been "hiding" or playing small for too long, 
but this year I want to awaken that sleeping beauty & let her been seen. 

I had a good friend killed in a motorcycle accident last year. 
During her funeral the reverend was talking to her friends like it was Angi speaking -- 
the two words that have stuck with me since is "don't hide"
...ever since I have been shining my light more & more. 
It's scary, but I'm ready!! 

The other words I found together & thought they fit perfectly - 
it's everything, 
it's my inspiration, 
it's never finished, 
a work in progress.

So. true.

In my email this morning:

On this day of your life, Friend, I believe God wants you to know...

...that life is about your soul, not about your body and
not about your mind.

Most people work hard to keep the body happy. Then
they seek to stimulate their mind. Then...if there is time...
they look after their soul. Yet the most beneficial priority
has it just the other way around.

When was the last time you paid attention to your soul?

No comments:

Post a Comment

love, love, love to hear from you...thanks for taking the time! :-)