Wednesday, January 1, 2014

{Hello 2014} & Welcome

{Happy New Year} Hello 2014!

{sunrise on New Year's Eve day}

Inspiration for this photo came from the quote below that a couple of the women in my Bloom True group posted.  It's also my inspiration for 2014 - make mistakes...glorious, amazing mistakes!

I hope that in this year to come,  you make mistakes.
Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, 
trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world.  
You're doing things you've never done before & more importantly...you're doing something.

So that's my wish for you, and all of us, and my wish for myself. 
Make New Mistakes.  Make glorious, amazing mistakes.  
Make mistakes nobody's ever made before. 
Don't freeze, don't stop, don't worry that it isn't good enough, or it isn't perfect, 
whatever it is: art or love or work or family or life.

Whatever it is...you're scared of doing - do it.

Make your mistakes - next year & forever.

~ Neil Gaiman 

No comments:

Post a Comment

love, love, love to hear from you...thanks for taking the time! :-)