Monday, November 18, 2013

{gratitude} day 18...creativity

{gratitude} day 18...creativity

{gratitude} day 18...I give thanks for creativity - it clears my mind & makes me forget everything else going on. I love all forms - drawing, writing, painting, interior design - it's the way I express myself...it's part of me. I believe that is why it is so hard to share creative work because you are so deeply connected to it. As the quote states below - the world needs your unique expression - don't block it!

“There is a vitality, a life force, an energy, 
 a quickening that is translated through you into action, 
 and because there is only one of you in all time, 
 this expression is unique. 
 And if you block it, 
 it will never exist through any other medium 
 and will be lost.” 

~ Martha Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment

love, love, love to hear from you...thanks for taking the time! :-)