Wednesday, October 23, 2013

{my beloved...belly} 25/365

{my beloved...belly}

This belly has been the ultimate miracle by giving me three precious sons who I love with all my heart.  This belly has felt years of worry -- how will I make it as a single mother?  how will I provide a home for my family?  will I do it right?  As I look back on my life, I see how everything worked out...somehow I made it which has given me such faith that All is working for me, not against me.  Raising them has been a challenge for sure, but at the same time a blessing.  It has given me strength and perseverance, courage and determination - and most of all - the experience of unconditional love.

My boys are now grown (22, 20,17) but my belly still reminds me of my younger days of carrying them inside me.  They gave me strength to push through this life and not give up...for them, more than for me.  Now life is changing...they will soon make their owns lives and my life is changing course as we speak.  I look forward to these new chapters in my life...and look forward to witnessing theirs as well.  

One funny memory -- my youngest son asking me when he was probably 5 years old..."How did I get into your tummy?  Did you have to eat me?".  He has always been so inquisitive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love, love, love to hear from you...thanks for taking the time! :-)