Thursday, October 17, 2013

{a diary} 19/365

{a five year journal} 19/365

I came across this little gem the other day.  
I kept diaries from the time I was in 7th grade until I was a senior in high school...
and I still have them all.  

This is a five year journal that asks you a question a day 
and you write your answer each year...for five years -- 
it will be interesting to see the changes or similarities each year.  

I plan to start this journal on Friday...the full moon -- seems like a good day to start.  

{five} things:
1.  a cloudy, rainy day -- a good day for napping
2.  spin class this morning
3.  finding some pretty autumn leaves for inspiration
4.  making some beef stroganoff for dinner
5.  watching the Tigers game with Mr. G

No comments:

Post a Comment

love, love, love to hear from you...thanks for taking the time! :-)