Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day 344 ~ Wishcasting

The question Jamie asks for this weeks' Wishcasting Wednesday is...

What do you wish for your health & wellness?

This fits in my life right now as I just made a commitment to get back to my pilates class.  I have also talked one of my friends into joining a kickboxing class.  I already know my pilates class will get me back into shape, but I am really loving this kickboxing class.  It is very tough - very tough - but you just know it is going to work!!  If I'm going to be working out for an hour, I want to know that is it something that is going to make a difference.

My wish...

I wish to continue building a healthy lifestyle to feel fit & fabulous!

I know when I get in the groove of working out that better eating habit naturally take place.  Working out definitely makes me think twice about what I choose to eat since I realize what it takes to burn off that number of calories.  I feel better mental & physically so I wish to continue working out and feeling better about me.

What do you wish?  WISH HERE!

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you!  

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you power kicks! As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great and healthy wish. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete

love, love, love to hear from you...thanks for taking the time! :-)