Saturday, December 31, 2011

Day 319 {Reverb11} Saying Yes

Prompt#30 ~ Yes.

What will you say yes to in 2012?

my dreams - doing what I love – positive thinking – abundance – love – forgiveness – beauty – praise – creativity – gratitude – spreading joy – magic - working out - being healthy – an amazing 2012 – happiness - following my heart - romance – peace – contentment – security – faith - laughter and more love.

With my word for 2012 being RELISH, I plan to immerse myself in all the beauty, love & goodness that surrounds me.  In 2011, I took the time to notice and appreciate, this coming year I will leap with my arms open wide to embrace it.  My faith has grown and the past year has exceeded my expectations.  I look forward to 2012 and know even better things are yet to come!

I See

No comments:

Post a Comment

love, love, love to hear from you...thanks for taking the time! :-)