Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Day 315 {Reverb11} Revive

Prompt#26 ~ Revive. 

Share a favorite photo from the past year. What was happening behind the scenes? What were you thinking or feeling? What could you smell, taste, see, hear at that moment? 

I decided to choose this photo because I had such a great time with my friends this summer – enjoy the beach, pools, rafting and up north. We were at a friend’s pool for a cook out in this photo. I could feel the warm sun & cool water. I could see the beautiful, sunny sky. I could taste my cold cocktail while relaxing. I could hear all our laughter!  Good times.

4th of July

I took SO many photos this year that it is so very hard to choose just ONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

love, love, love to hear from you...thanks for taking the time! :-)