Thursday, December 22, 2011

Day 310 {Reverb11} Ripple

Prompt#21 ~ Ripple

The butterfly effect posits that a small change can ripple across whole ecosystems. Who do you credit for the small action that made all the difference in your life this year?

I credit my blog & my 365 project ~ a small action…looking for beauty each and every day ~ has made all the difference in my world!  I wholeheartedly believe that by focusing on the beauty and goodness that surrounded me every day that I attracted more and more of it into my life.  Through this project, I have become involved in many workshops and groups online ~ and “meet” some wonderful, inspiring people.  

I shared in {this post} what a difference self portraiture & photography made in my life this year.

I can not wait to see where it all takes me in 2012.  I believe even better things are coming...

No comments:

Post a Comment

love, love, love to hear from you...thanks for taking the time! :-)