Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Day 309 {Reverb11} Technology

Prompt#20 ~ Plug In/Un Plug.

How has technology affected your life (positively or negatively) in 2011? Do you want this to continue for 2012?


This year I finally got a smart phone – a Droid – ok, ok, so I didn’t feel so smart when I first got it.  It took me awhile to get the hang of it, but now I don’t know what I would do without it!!  One thing I absolutely LOVE about it is the camera.  Now, I have a camera every where I go and it has made my 365 project possible!! 


Technology – the internet – has allowed me to connect with other creative people all around the world!  It has been so, so inspiring.  I have just loved joining Flickr and finding different groups to be a part of and participate in.  I have loved having my blog – it is a great creative outlet!!  I have connected with lost friends on Facebook.  Twitter keeps me up to date with all the blogs & artists I have found online.


Overall…a wonderful, wonderful experience – plug IN!  

I would definitely LOVE to expand my blog in 2012 to have more visitors and have something to share with them.  I keep having this "nudge" to start a Facebook group to gather local people together so they can share with other creative type people.  I would love to be able to share what I've learned over this last year with others!!

In 2012, I want to learn more about Photoshop!  I want to get a "big girl" camera and learn soooo much more about photography!!  So many inspiring things to photograph ~ I want to share what I see in the world with the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

love, love, love to hear from you...thanks for taking the time! :-)