Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Day 294 {Reverb11} Befriend

Prompt#5 ~ Befriend

Did you meet any new friends this year?  How did they impact your 2011?

The new friends I met this year that impacted my life significantly were the people I have “met” online through workshops that I have participated in throughout the year.  This has been such a wonderful experience for me!  It feels like I have found people who “get” me…who understand being creative, who feel this urge deep inside to grow, learn & share, who are willing to share their hearts & the stories of their lives and who notice the beauty in each & every day.   

By having the chance to mingle with these lovely souls, it has helped me be more open...more willing to share my hopes, my dreams, my disappointments - my story!  It has shown me once again that we all have our challenges but what makes the difference is how we perceive them...how we preserve, learn & grow from each challenge.

Here at home...I feel truly blessed with the friends I have in my life.  I can always count on them to be there for me whether is to lend a hand, a hug or a listening ear ~ and vise versa.  I love them with all my heart!


No comments:

Post a Comment

love, love, love to hear from you...thanks for taking the time! :-)