Sunday, May 8, 2011

Day 83 ~ Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day!  I cam across this beautiful quote about Mothers that rang so true.
"When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.” ~ Sophia Loren
I did have the special treat of my youngest son cooking me breakfast this morning.  He's such a sweetie!  My other two boys gave me big hugs, which is always a great gift!!

This morning, before the boys were awake, I went with my friend, Val, to get coffee & chat. Then we went to the local nursery and bought some flowers.

The flowers on this tree where so beautiful that they almost didn't look real...

Farm Market

These are the bright, little flowers I bought to add some bursts of color to my flower bed...

Planting Flowers

What pleasure did you treat yourself to this Mother's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

love, love, love to hear from you...thanks for taking the time! :-)