Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 65 ~ Wading In


I am so excited to say that this week I started Vivienne McMaster's workshop called Wading In, which is a journey into self-portraiture.  A few weeks ago, when I started the Sparkles course, I posted that since I'm not comfortable with pictures of myself that I needed to find a self portraiture course.  And, lo & behold...right after that comment - I somehow found Vivienne.  I heart serendipity!

I am just loving checking out all the photos that this group of creative people are posting.  I think it's what I love most about taking a workshop...all the new ways you learn to "think out of the box".

Here's one of my pics from the first week...

Mirror_Wading In

Go ahead...TRY IT!  Take a whole bunch of pictures of YOU and pick out your favorite.  Why is it your fav?  What do you love about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

love, love, love to hear from you...thanks for taking the time! :-)