Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Live Love 365 ~ Day 58

Driving the other day, I noticed the colors on this old abandoned building.  Most of the paint has fallen off and exposed the wood which is now very weathered.  I love the textures different layers of blue-ish grey and deep red paint you can see juxtaposed against the old wood and a bright red tin roof.

2011-04-07_18-39-02_627

I would have taken more pictures but the strong smell of skunk left me a little leery of getting too close!!   Between that and the rolling of eyes I was getting from my son that I had to pull over to take pictures of this building.  :-)

Not everything is what you'd normally call "pretty" that you can find beautiful!  As they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  What's something "ugly" that you find beautiful?

I took this picture last week, then today for Slice of Life Tuesday's theme, it was "ugly pretty"...how apropos!!  Check out Darrah's Parker's Slice of Life Tuesdays post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love, love, love to hear from you...thanks for taking the time! :-)