Thursday, March 24, 2011

Live Love 365 ~ Day 39

Today's pictures are prompted by the Sparkles 31 Day Workshop by Jamie Ridler & her wonderful group of teachers.

Day 1...


Honestly, I have a really hard time with pictures of myself, so it did take me more than 5 minutes.  I'm sure it is a 5 minute exercise for those who don't critique pictures of themselves, but, hey...that's not me!  :-)

I absolutely love playing with the effects thru the Vignette app on my phone, so I played with a couple of pics and created a collage.  I even posted one as my profile pic on Facebook, with a bit of self reluctance.  I can tell this is something I need to work on...maybe I should look for a project where you have to take self portraits, so I can get used to the idea and be a little less judgmental.

Check out Jaimie's SPARKLES workshop:  *sparkles*

No comments:

Post a Comment

love, love, love to hear from you...thanks for taking the time! :-)