Friday, February 18, 2011

Live Love 365 ~ Day 5

I noticed this piece of a branch lying on my driveway this morning. It caught my attention with the bright yellow leaves against the gray stones of the cement in my driveway.


After looking at the picture, I wondered...where did this come from? The branch looks green as though it came from a "live" tree. With the snow just melting from the warmer temperatures of the last couple of days, it made me wonder.
This time of year, during the cold winter months, everything is more dull & lifeless. It makes you so anxious to see the first flower peaking thru the ground, leaves on the trees and the green return to the grass. This little gem was a refreshing burst of color.

Playing with some filters to enhance the colors...

No comments:

Post a Comment

love, love, love to hear from you...thanks for taking the time! :-)