Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Live Love 365 ~ Day 2

Today I was blessed with seeing a beautiful morning sky...




...and a gorgeous evening sky!



The wonderful thing about both of these shots is the days are getting longer. I now notice the sun rising while I'm getting ready for work instead of on my way to work, and the sun is setting much later as well.

When taking the evening picture, I was driving on my way home from the gym and noticed the vibrant colors, almost like fire, in the sky. Since I live in the city I had to rush to get to an open spot to take a picture. I pulled over to the side of the street since the drive I usually pull into was full of snow. 

The sun was setting quickly so I didn't quite capture it's beauty when it was higher in the sky. I love the dark shadows of the trees against the orange & blue sky. Awes me.

Note to self - find a closer open area to take pics. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

love, love, love to hear from you...thanks for taking the time! :-)