Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 2...Art Every Day Month

One of my biggest concerns for this challenge was thinking of things to create each day. I have been wanting to start an art journal, but have never made the time in my day to do it...now is the time!! I enjoy writing, but art & writing - love the idea!!

I found a wonderful blog at www.souljournaling.com that has prompts to start a journal. I thought starting out following prompts will alleviate my fear of not knowing what to create...then lead to my own ideas as I get in the groove. Just begin & the rest will follow!

The first prompt is to glue pages of a book to the first three pages of your journal and circle the words that stood out to you. Then you were to write how you were feeling on the next three pages. Well, I didn't follow the directions to a tee...kinda like my cooking - never follow a recipe exactly either! :-)

I circled the words then began writing them in my journal. In turn, this lead to other words that have meaning to me. Here is my work...



On to Day 3...:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

love, love, love to hear from you...thanks for taking the time! :-)