Monday, November 1, 2010

Day 1...Art Every Day Month

Today begins my challenge of the "Art Every Day Month" challenge at Leah Piken Kolidas' site called Creative Everyday (www.creativeeveryday.com).

I have been wanting to add more creativity back into my life as it has once again taken a back seat to everything else. Being creative is something I love...something I can loose myself in - everything else disappears. It is one of those things that won't let you say "no" and ignore it - it keeps tugging at you. Art brings out a side of me that I want & need to express.

This challenge is perfect timing to all the changes that seem to be happening in my life - positive changes! Now is the time to challenge myself to create art and incorporate it back into my life.

This blog is my journey...my beginning to realizing imperfection can beauitful too!

My art for today was creating my blog header. It was actually quite humorous to create an imperfect header, leaving the glue and mess, while searching for the perfect letters to use for it. I was soooo picky on which letters I chose for it to appear imperfect. Beauitfully imperfect...


Visit the Art Every Day Month challenge site at: http://creativeeveryday.com/art-every-day-month.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

love, love, love to hear from you...thanks for taking the time! :-)